Who are we?
EuropeFX is a leading provider of CFDs and offers trading opportunities for equities, foreign exchange, commodities, indices and crypto currencies, as well as innovative trading technologies, social trading and portfolio management services.
EuropeFX was founded in 2014 – we currently employ over 400 people worldwide, 60 of them in Berlin – and the team continues to grow!
We founded EuropeFX as a joint venture of financial professionals and experts in web commerce. Our goal? To perfect the online experience for the retail trade.
We strive to empower people to invest and act in an innovative and reliable environment, supported by first-class personal service and uncompromising integrity.
EuropeFX Germany is operated by a tied agent – SF Market Services Europe GmbH
EuropeFX is proud to be an official sponsor for Hertha BSC, a partnership based on passion and excellence!
We are looking for a Recruiter (m/f) to join the HR department at our Berlin office.
- Use creative approaches to find and engage talents and offer them an outstanding candidate experience
- Dive the recruiting process by analyzing, creating and executing customized recruiting plans to achieve the best results possible and execute them
- Work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position. Implement recommended recruiting plan including the use of suggested job sites, relevant events, conferences, social media, new recruitment approaches
- Pre-screen resumes, conduct phone screens and make recommendations to hiring managers on next steps
- Be the first point of contact for our employees for all HR-related queries
- Ensure our HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- has extensive work experience in the field of people services, especially in payroll and personnel administration.
- Professional experience in Active Sourcing/ Direct Search and attracting talent
- Fluent in English and German both oral and written.
- Identifying areas for improvements in process, service and teamwork is not a problem for you.
- You convince with your openness in interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- You feel comfortable in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent skills in task and time management are among your strengths.
- You have good MS Office skills as well as in-depth knowledge of HR systems, databases and tools
- Work in a young, fun, startup environment.
- Fast-Track management program for successful employees.
- An attractive basic salary with above-average high premiums and commissions – we value your contribution!
- A professional certification course and the possibility of self-development and growth on a daily basis within an exciting business concept.
- Work in one of the coolest and modernly designed offices in Berlin.
- A dynamic working environment with an international and highly motivated team, surrounded by many inspiring, experienced young people from whom you can learn a lot.
- Switch off from the stressful working day at our company events.
- Enjoy cool music, free drinks, fresh fruit and an endless supply of sweets.
If these sounds like you, apply below; we’d love to meet you!
Related Jobs (7)
$ Willkommen in Ihrer Zukunft als Top-Verdiener $ on September 19, 2018
Human Resources Manager (m/f) on September 3, 2018
Senior Account Manager / Retention Agent (m/w) on Juni 17, 2018
Sales Agent (m/w) on Mai 17, 2018
Trainer für die EuropeFX Akademie (m/w) on Juni 17, 2018
Qualitätskontrollagenten (m/w) on Juli 29, 2016