Who are we?
EuropeFX is a leading CFD provider offering trading opportunities for equities, foreign exchange, commodities, indices and crypto currencies, as well as innovative trading technologies, social trading and portfolio management services.
EuropeFX was founded in 2014 – currently we employ over 400 people worldwide, 60 of them in Berlin – and the team continues to grow!
We have founded EuropeFX as a joint venture of financial professionals and web commerce experts. Our goal? To perfect the online retail experience.
We strive to empower people to invest and act in an innovative and reliable environment; backed by first-class personal service and uncompromising integrity.
EuropeFX Germany is a Tied Agent – SF Market Services Europe GmbH
EuropeFX is proud to be the official sponsor of Hertha BSC, a partnership based on passion and excellence!
For our Berlin office, we are looking for a Human Resources Manager .
- Development and management of personnel plans and procedures related to company personnel.
- Planning, organization and control of activities and actions of the HR department
- Contribute to the development of the goals, goals and systems of the human resource department
- Take management, payroll and analytics to the next level.
- You organize, evaluate and develop your highly qualified HR services team and are willing to inspire your team to excel every day.
- You are responsible for the smooth running of administrative HR processes (contracts, work permits, payroll, absence, etc.).
- We are constantly improving our human resources service ….
- They regularly conduct employee, compensation and salary to provide key statistics and KPIs to colleagues, leaders and executives.
- They establish best practice standards, processes and tools. They optimize our database and help us to improve our knowledge of better organizational and personal decisions.
- Development and implementation of recruitment campaigns.
- Create job descriptions and ads on different websites.
- Organization and support of small in-house events as well as large corporate events.
- Has extensive work experience in the field of people services, especially in payroll and personnel administration.
- You have experience (over 2 years) in building, leading and developing a customer-focused and powerful HR administration team.
- You have a good knowledge of German laboratory, tax and social security regulations.
- They have excellent analytical skills combined with results orientation and pragmatism.
- They solve problems proactively and practically.
- Identifying areas for improvement in process, service and team work is no problem for you.
- Very good organizational skills as well as good planning, delegation and prioritization distinguish you. So, the multitasking of various daily inquiries is easy for you.
- They convince by their openness in interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- You feel comfortable in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent skills in task and time management are among your strengths.
- You have good MS Office skills as well as in-depth knowledge of HR systems, databases and tools.
- Work in a young, fun startup environment.
- Fast track management program for successful employees.
- An attractive basic salary with above-average premiums and commissions – we reward your contribution!
- A professional training course and the opportunity to grow and grow.
- Work in one of the coolest and most modern offices in Berlin.
- A dynamic working environment with an international and highly motivated team, surrounded by many inspiring people.
- Switch off the stressful working day at our internal corporate events.
- Enjoy cool music, free drinks, fresh fruit and an endless supply of sweets.
If that sounds like you, apply below, we look forward to hearing from you!